Monday, April 6, 2009

The Fast and The Curious...

Hey all! Its been a minute since the last blog, and this week I've decided to blog about the latest movie that everyone seemed to watch this weekend which was...*drum roll* The Fast and Furious 4!




I thought that this movie was pretty exciting. The scenes kept me somewhat on my toes which a good action movie should do, but i thought that some of the stunts seeemed a little too...(lack of a better word) "...thefuckforreal??" Vin Diesel seemed to start working out alot more (no homo), I guess he started lifting big ass engine blocks to prepare for this movie. You'll see when you watch the movie. Despite the "impossible in the human world" stunts i thought it was pretty good. I gave it a drive-by on the g-killa scale.


p.s. check out one of vinny's whips in the movie...
http://www.empiremovies.com/nextraimages/vin_diesel-b.jpg


Have a good spring break!

xoxo G-moolah

No comments: