Monday, February 16, 2009

Bosco/St. joseph's winter formal


Febuary 15 was St. Joseph and Boscoe's winter formal. The dance was at the queen mary in long beach. Personally it was a great dance because it was my(luis) first dance. My date was my friend mallory who took me to the dance. We started our day taking picture in cerritos. We were accompanied by jerome, sammay, zarah, kevin, and r3jngm. Well enough me talking i will let the pictures tell everything.

pre dance pictures at in&out.



.....after that we finally arrived.



food was awesome.....YUMMY!




after all that. the only way to burn those food is to PARTY!



BIG Ben doin his thing...haha


.....our table.






.......more dancing




misc.picture





All in all the dance was a success, everyone looked tired but satisfied. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and thanks for looking.

BTW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You know who you are.

<3 Luis

No comments: